Time & Location
29 Jul, 10:30
Griffins Gaming, 75 High St, Erdington, Birmingham B23 6SA, UK
About the event
A summary of the main differences from other tournament styles.
- It’s a 2-player team battle.
- Generally a single match 90min. long event.
- Teammates can consult each other during the match.
- Turn flow: Team A Player 1->Team B Player 1->Team A Player 2->Team B Player 2.
- You cannot attack your teammate.
- You cannot share effects, etc.
- Game Victory Conditions: You deal damage to either player when both players on the opposing team have 0 Life cards, The number of cards in both opposing players’ decks reaches 0.
- Turn Progression: N-Shape Turn System *When Team A (➀/➁) and Team B (➀/➁) play against each other, the game proceeds in an N-shape pattern as follows: A➀ → B➀ → A➁ → B➁.
- No player can attack on the first turn.
- Initial Number of Life Cards ・ Each player’s initial number of Life cards is equal to the Life value on the Leader card minus 2. E.g., if a Leader has a Life value of 5, the player starts with 3 Life cards.
Entry: £10 per team, Each team gets 2 participation Vol 3 packs and 2 Booster packs. The winning team receives 2x packs of Zorro sleeves (10x sleeves)
Event structure: This event is only 1 round of 90 minutes. The second event will start thereafter if you are participating in both and our regular locals after that.
Standard£10.00+£0.25 service fee